Bandicam 5 0 2 1813 Multilingual
Size: 21.27 MB
Author: Bandicam Company
Author URL: https://www.bandicam.com/
Free Download Bandicam 5 full version offline installer for Windows PC. It is a lightweight screen recorder for Windows that can capture anything on your PC screen as high-quality video.
Also, it makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen or capture a game that uses the DirectX/OpenGL/Vulkan graphics technologies.
Overview of Bandicam 5 Benefits
Bandicam will help you carry out a game capture with a high compression ratio while keeping the video quality closer to the original work and provides performance far superior to other screen capture software that provides similar functions.
Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen or a DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies program. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with a high compression ratio while keeping the video quality closer to the original work and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Overview of Bandicam 5 Features
- Draw and outline on your video or screenshot in real-time.
- Add webcam video of yourself on the video that you are recording.
- Start recording at a specific time on a daily/weekly schedule
- Record the system audio and your voice at the same time.
- Add a mouse click effect and animation while recording.
- Make a chroma key video in real-time while recording your computer screen.
- You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting.
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software.
- You can record over 24 hours without stopping.
- You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality.
- You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Download from RapidGator
Download from TurboBit
Download from HitFile
Download from FileFox